Saturday, August 10, 2013

Holy Yama Lingam on the Southern side of the Hill


This is the Holy Yama Lingam which is situated on the southern side of the Hill. It is becoming difficult to narrate the place due to language problem. We do not see any other language board in any of the temples, as such a stranger to Tamil will not be able to follow the indications or the board written in tamil. These pictures are taken only for the interest of the viewers and I have no other intention than to place before you all, what all I have seen and what all I experienced. I am prepared for any correction if any one who knows Tamil and send me suggestions. As per the directional forces, the southern side Lord is Yama. Hence, Yama Lingam is situated on the Southern Side of the hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment